Center Township

Center Township
Center Township was formed in 1820 and organized in 1824. It is situated in the western-central portion and is the largest territory of any townships in the county.

Center Township was formed in 1820, incorporated from Franklin and Morris Townships, and organized in 1824. It was originally spelled Centre vs. Center Township, and is the largest in territory of any townships in the county. Center Township is situated in the western-central portion of the county and was almost exclusively devoted to agricultural pursuits. It is bounded on the north by Morris, on the east by Franklin, on the south by Wayne & Jackson Townships, and on the west by Jackson & Richhill Townships.

Center Township is in 18th Congressional District, the 46th Senatorial District, and the 50th Legislative District of Pennsylvania.

Center Township
724-499-5487

Physical: 100 Municipal Drive, Rogersville, PA 15359
Mail: P.O. Box 435, Rogersville, PA 15359