Government & Organizations
Center Township was formed in 1820, incorporated from Franklin and Morris Townships, and organized in 1824.
Established in 1769, founded in 1839 and incorporated in June 1909.
Formed in 1787. Population was 7,280 at the 2010 census.
Committed to protection, stewardship and conservation of the County’s natural resources while ensuring a wise balance between the protection of the environment and the benefit of the landowners of the County.
Serves as the administrative body for the Planning Commission, Conservation District, Solid Waste & Recycling Office, grant services and Industrial Development Authority.
Provides information and assistance for manufacturing and distribution investors interested in site locations for new or expanding operations.
Settled approximately in 1774 and formed in 1839.
A 100 percent volunteer department serving the residents of Rices Landing Borough, Jefferson Township and Cumberland Township.
Pennsylvania House of Representatives, serving the 50th Legislative District.