A log structure built by George Graham and George Ullom for Sheriff James Hook in 1797, a year after Greene County was created in 1796. It was used as the county's seat of government until about 1800 when a brick courthouse was built on High Street.

It is believed to be the oldest log courthouse on its original lot in Pennsylvania and possibly in the whole country.

The building now houses the Cornerstone Genealogical Society and their library.

Phone Number
144 East Greene Street, Waynesburg, PA 15370

Directions to listing